Parrolabs: $1.7M in Sales in 2 Years
Seamless gave Laura the ability to reach over 100 people a day, with 10 of them looking for her service she was selling, and by the end of the process, 3 would actually becoming customers. Seamless made her sales process predictable with over 7-figures in revenue in 2 years.
In Sales In 2 Years Using Seamless.AI
Email Response Rate Using Seamless.AI
People Reached a Day List-Building
Before using Seamless
- Laura needed to automate her sales process because it was taking up a lot of time. Specifically for finding clients in the cosmetics and skincare space.
- She could only talk to a very limited number of people when she prospected manually.
After using Seamless
- Laura could reach 100 people a day, and 10 of those would be looking for the services she was selling, and 3 would become customers.
- Her conversion rate was really high. When she sent out 1000 emails, 26% would respond, and 10% would book appointments and would want to set up meetings.
- Because of her success, her company's able to employ more people and create bigger teams.
- 3 separate deals closed at around the same time, and in 2 years she generated up to $1.7M.
- She wants to start traveling again when COVID is over.
Seamless + Sales Navigator = Easy Sales
Laura is the Director of Sales and Business Development at Parrolabs, a nearshore outsourcing company.
Part of her sales process involved creating an Ideal Customer Profile, whom they would then search for through their social media channels. They would also compose emails and messages that weren't so salesy.
She first heard about Seamless when she was was working at her previous job. They wanted her to direct the sales for a brand they were just launching. As a result, she realized that she needed to automate her process because it was taking a lot of time. Particularly within the cosmetics and skincare market.
Her friends introduced her to Seamless and it completely changed her life.
Once you start combining all the tools together into one system, such as the sales navigator, it becomes like a little robotic system to help yourself. And it just makes life much easier.
Laura saw the biggest results when she combined Seamless with the Sales Navigator.
Since using Seamless, she was able to generate up to $1.7M from 2018 to 2020. Crossing the 7 figure mark when 3 big deals closed almost simultaneously.
Seamless gave her the ability to reach 100 people a day, with 10 of them looking for the service she was selling, and 3 actually becoming customers.
She also experienced a considerably high email conversion rate. If she sent out 1000 emails, 26% of them would respond, and 10% of them would want to book appointments and set up meetings.
Her performance made her boss really happy as well as her company. And as a result, their company was able to employ more people and create bigger teams.
Laura wants to be able to travel again once COVID passes.
Trust your instincts, a learn, read a lot of the best strategies, the best email campaigns, and the best way to get to people that you want to get to and stop being a robot. Be human, be yourself, explain things your own way.