MultiView: $140K in Sales in 7 Months
Using seamless during the pandemic, Amy was still able to find the right decision makers and have the right conversations which has positioned about to smash her original trajectory set at the beginning of the year and doubled-triple what she planned to do in 2020.
in Sales In 7 Months Using Seamless.AI
In The Entire Year Prior to Seamless.AI
Original Quota For The Year
Before using Seamless
- Used another vendor that was a database. It wasn't real-time like Seamless, and as a result, they ran into a lot of issues. For example, a lot of the email addresses contacts were super outdated..
- She would call someone, and ask for that person, only to realize that he or she left the company five years ago, and as a new rep, she felt pretty embarrassed. It made her want to stick to emailing more than calling.
After using Seamless
- Things are easier for Amy now. She feels comforted, knowing that she has a solution at her disposal that actually works.
- Amy was able to sell and even beat her record in the previous year during a pandemic using Seamless, even when it wasn't easy.
- This year, she generated $140K in the 7 months since using Seamless. Last year, she did $190K in the whole year.
- Her dream of owning a home used to be far-fetched, but now it's becoming a more attainable dream now.
Switching Vendors 2X-3X'd Business
Amy is a Senior Marketing Consultant at Multi-View, she's been at the company for a year and a half now. A company that partners with over 1200 different trade associations to help them with their advertising efforts.
Before, we were using another vendor. I won't say their name, but it was a database and it wasn't real-time like Seamless and because it wasn't real-time. A lot of issues that I ran into as a new rep was that a lot of the email address contacts were super outdated.
She would call someone, only to find out that the person she was looking for had left the company 5 years ago. And as a new rep, she would feel embarrassed, and not want to continue cold calling.
Amy started using Seamless at the beginning of the year in February. Things have been easier, especially for someone who's new. IT's more comforting to know that she has a solution at her disposal that actually works.
She loves that the data is pulled and validated on a real-time basis.
There's been a lot of, you know, companies and businesses that kind of put their marketing efforts on hold, or they're just not open, like in the hospitality industry. But you know, using seamless and still trying to find the right decision makers and having those conversations that hasn't stopped my trajectory to doubled-triple what I'm gonna do this year.
In the whole of 2019, Amy generated about $190K USD in sales and almost made President's Club. With 8 months into the year, Amy is already set to beat her previous year's record by a significant margin, generating up to $140K since February.
This was a particularly great achievement for her, since the COVID-19 pandemic presented a huge challenge for salespeople across the nation. She aims to do even better next year.
Prior to working at Multi-View, Amy was a fresh University graduate with no experience in sales. She never thought she could ever own a home, especially in Toronto. However, because of Seamless, her dream seems much more attainable now, and she even plans to put a down payment on a house by the end of the year!
Why go with a vendor that doesn't really work well, it's not really effective when you can go with someone like Seamless, having your platform in my corner has definitely made my job easier.