Creative Marketing Nerds: $120K in Sales
To avoid getting outdated emails, outdated job descriptions, and losing any more money Abel started utilizing Seamless. He was able to start reaching actual decision makers, optimizing his time and building revenue for his business.
In Sales In 1 Year Using Seamless.AI
Targeted List To Find Ideal Clients
Access To Up-to-Date Information
Before using Seamless
- Didn't have a unique selling proposition, not one where they felt they could stand up and showcase their differences from other companies.
- Felt like they were fishing in the dark, didn't really know who they were going after.
After using Seamless
- Started getting contact information of the actual decision makers.
- Gained the ability to hyper-target and get updated, accurate information.
- Began getting his work in front of the right people - instead of wasting time searching for them, he's already found them with Seamless.
- They successfully increased revenue $120K in just 1 year.
Reaching Hyper-Targeted Contacts
Abel Nunez, now the CEO of Creative Marketing Nerds, was an Air Force Medic for 11 years. But Abel always found a way to incorporate marketing into the jobs he had in the military. Ways to incorporate graphic design, website building, and more.
After leaving the military, Abel joined an agency for one year but always felt the need to own his own company… so he did. In 2012 Abel established Creative Marketing Nerds, specializing in website and SEO services that partner with other agencies closely involved in software and app development. While also provide digital marketing, video, and photography services.
In order to get in touch with decision makers Abel considered buying lists. He quickly realized he needed a better and more direct way to source up to date information. And that's what lead him to Seamless.AI.
Before we found seamless, we were looking and talking to some of these, these data companies and we were considering purchasing lists from these guys. But the only problem is we don't know how fresh that content is.
To avoid getting outdated emails, outdated job descriptions, and losing money he started utilizing Seamless.AI. He was able to start reaching actual decision makers, optimizing his time and building revenue. It gave his team the opportunity to hyper-target specific people and get updated, accurate information. It took them one year to gain 120K with Seamless.
Seamless for us is, was kind of the missing piece of the puzzle. Once we learned about you guys we found the potential behind what you guys offer. I mean, that was it man. It was like, cake after that.