Prospecting Done For You: $2.5M in Sales in Only 10 Months
In October 2019, Justin was able to quickly get highly accurate cell phone numbers and emails of everyone he needed to sell to. He would plug in his list, add it to his sales process and quickly began new business relationships with ease.
in 45 Days
Sold in 6 Months
In Sales In 10 Months
Before using Seamless
- Justin found it hard to find people to sell to.
- Also lacked the resources to figure out how to get a hold of the right people, because they all communicated in their own way.
- Then the worst part was that each lead Justin pursued to find their email and phone number would take 5 to 10 minutes to search which was a brutal and timely activity. Getting in front of the right people was taking far too long to gain any traction.
After using Seamless
- Justin can now extract prospect data using Seamless, create a list, and plug it into the Prospect Done For You processes to make it easier to get the relationship started.
- Implementing Seamless put their prospecting into hyperdrive, getting his company in front of far more prospects in their market at much faster rate.
- In 45 days, Prospecting Done For You hit over 6 figures in sales.
- Once they mastered using Seamless, It only took about 5 to 6 months to hit their first million in revenue.
- In 10 Months, Prospecting Done For You made $2.5 million in sales.
Unprecedented Growth in 10 Months
Justin runs a consulting company called "Prospecting Done For You" that helps businesses in the manufacturing space do lead generation. He sells huge equipments to manufacturing companies that do palletizing, conveyors, robotics, etc.
Typically, when manufacturers have equipment that they want to sell, they don't want to have salespeople on the streets everywhere. So instead, they outsource their sales through a rep agency.
Justin's company works with these manufacturers by feeding their reps' pipelines with good leads that they can close.
The length of an average sales cycle typically spans between 6 to 20 months, and an average contract is between $500,000 and a million. The lifetime value of a client is upwards of $10 million.
Justin charges $5,000 a month, plus equity into the company. That way, Justin can go in and do anything in his power to get the client results but it's at no loss to them if he has massive success both parties can win.
I only work on referral. I don't try to sell my Done For You business. I only try to sell for my client's business. So we'd use seamless to figure out who are our ideal clients in the manufacturing world.
Prior to Seamless, he had a hard time finding the right people to sell to, as well as getting a hold of them.
Before Seamless it would take 5 to 10 minutes to find the email and phone number for just one lead. But he couldn't spend much time doing the research because the data is always in flux. People are always changing companies and changing roles.
He also found that for his manufacturing clients, they were often 20 years ahead of everybody when it came to automating production. But 20 years behind when it came to automating sales and marketing.
We're now in the attention age. It's whoever stays top of mind, who will win. If you want to capture someone's attention, you need to do things that stand out from everyone else.
Justin started using Seamless in October of 2019. He was able to quickly get highly accurate cell phone numbers and emails of everyone he needed to sell to.
Him and his team started extracting information using Seamless on LinkedIn, and were able to plug the list they built into their different sales processes. That made it tremendously easy to get the relationship started. Projects began to roll in almost immediately after implementing Seamless.
Within their first 45 days, they generated 6 figures in revenue.
In 5 to 6 months, they reached their first million.
In 10 months, they made about $2.5 million.
The crazy thing is most people don't focus on the prospecting process. They as entrepreneurs love to abuse their wallets rather than investing in themselves. And so they spend money on advertising, on marketing, on all these different things. The most important thing to understand is that people buy from people. So we went and created these personalized processes using Seamless AI that are replicable week after week.