Full Scale: $800K ARR in 8 Months
In the Full Scale database, they've got 75,000 contacts, all of which came directly from Seamless which they feed their sales system with. Now it takes Cooper just 38 seconds to locate using LinkedIn, extract using Seamless, and import a lead into Salesforce.
In ARR In 8 Months Using Seamless.AI
In Sales In 1 Month Using Seamless.AI
Leads in Database from Seamless.AI
Before using Seamless
- Struggles existed pre Full Scale. He had always worked for large publicly traded, huge enterprises, and corporate sales roles where the processes were very lined out.
- Had always gone through really manual lead generation for the past 5 and a half years of his entire sales career.
- He would go through a company's directory, and just take note of all extensions of the people he wanted to talk to, which was really arduous.
After using Seamless
- They have a huge internal database to monitor 75,000 leads, all of which came from Seamless.
- With Seamless, it takes 38 seconds to locate, extract, and import a lead.
- They started using Seamless on the 23rd of March, 2020. They closed a little over $100K in month one sales, which equates to over $800K ARR.
38 Seconds to Find Ideal Lead
Cooper is the Global Sales Director at Full Scale, a Kansas City Bay software development firm that helps startups or small businesses build remote development teams quickly and affordably.
Their company targets startups and small businesses with an average deal size per month of around $3900 or $40-$50K a year.
Cooper's struggles in sales existed before full-scale. he had always worked for large publicly trade companies in corporate sales roles with processes that were very lined out. As a result, they were reluctant to try new tools, often sticking to their old ways.
As a result, for the past 5 and a half years, he had always gone through really manual methods of lead generation to find out who to call.
One of my biggest clients ever at my previous role, started out by cold calling through the directory and getting the CFO on the phone.
He would just go through directors and take note of all the extensions of the people he wanted to talk to which was really arduous.
It would take him about 3 to 5 minutes to research a person manually, but that was if he was lucky and got everything right.
The ability to go on LinkedIn Sales Navigator and click 'Find All' with the Seamless plugin, to filter by what I want, and to put all the people up there for me, and then import all of them into Salesforce with the Salesforce connection, I mean, that just blew my mind.
Right now, his company is at the early stages of building an internal program that monitors where their leads hang out as well as other factors, like whether their company about to get funded, or if they got funded. In their database, they've got 75,000 contacts, all of which come from Seamless, because they were using Seamless to feed that system.
Now it takes him just 38 seconds to locate using LinkedIn, extract using Seamless, and import a lead into Salesforce.
He started using Seamless on the 23rd of March, and closed a little over $100K in month one sales valued at over $800 ARR.
The ability to get, get people in the system quickly and then get ahold of them, that falls on Seamless. So that's been really helpful.