Seamless.AI is an organization working to help professionals quickly develop and foster relationships and opportunities using artificial intelligence. To learn more about our business, click here.
2. Information Collection.
If you install it, we collect information from our Google Chrome extension. This information may include information about your contacts, related information, or other content on your browser. We may also collect information about your use of our products or services.
The personal data that Seamless.AI may collect includes:
- Biographic information, such as names;
- Business Contact information, such as Business telephone numbers, business email addresses, and business professional networking or social media platform contact information;
- Professional information, such as title, industry, professional and employment background, and profile;
- Preferences and interests, such as contact preferences and preferred language; and
- Other information you may provide to us.
At any time, you may uninstall or disable our Google Chrome extension to stop sharing your information with us. However, we will be unable to provide you with our services if you uninstall or disable our extension.
3. Compliance with Google Chrome Extension Policies.
Seamless.AI does not sell the personal information of its Google Chrome extension users.
Specifically, Seamless.AI does not use Google Chrome extension user data for:
- Transferring, using, or selling data for personalized advertisements;
- Transferring or selling user data to third parties like advertising platforms, data brokers, or other information resellers; or
- Transferring, using, or selling user data to determine credit-worthiness or for lending purposes.
4. Provision of services.
- Providing Products and Services.
Seamless.AI uses your data for the single purpose of providing you with and improving our products and services. Our Google Chrome extension provides our users with business contact and other related information.
Our legal bases for processing your personal data to provide you with our products and services are the performance of contracts and the furtherance of Seamless.AI’s legitimate business interests. Our legitimate business interests may relate to the provision of our services, fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment, or improvement of our products and services. If you choose not to provide your personal data where it is required as part of a contract for our products or services or to create your website account, we may be unable to provide you with our products or services.
- Communications and Customer Service.
Seamless.AI may use your personal data to communicate with you and provide you with customer service. We may use your personal data to respond to inquiries, provide support, address issues or disputes, or otherwise manage our relationship with you. We may also retain and use records regarding the content and nature of our communication with you, whether by email, telephone call, internet chat or otherwise.
Our legal bases for processing your personal data for communications and customer service purposes are your consent and furthering Seamless.AI’s legitimate business interests, which include continuing and improving customer relations and updating customer details and preferences.
- Promotion of Our Products.
We may use your personal data so that we can promote our products and services. Unless you ask us not to, Seamless.AI may contact you in the future to tell you about our new products or services.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data for this promotion purposes is Seamless.AI’s legitimate business interests relating to promoting our products and services.
- Legal and Compliance.
Seamless.AI may also use your personal data in connection with our legal or compliance obligations. These obligations may include cooperating or complying with government or law enforcement investigations, litigation, discovery, regulatory requirements, corporate investigations, dispute resolution, collections, national security, public interest, or others.
Our legal bases for processing your personal data for legal and compliance purposes are to meet legal obligations and legitimate business interests relating to compliance with other local laws that we may be subject to.
5. Sharing of user data.
Seamless.AI may share your personal data for the purposes of providing our products or services, communications and customer service, and as a part of our legal and compliance obligations.
We only transfer the Seamless.AI Google Chrome extension user data to third parties:
- If necessary to further the single purpose described in this policy;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To protect against malware, spam, phishing, or other fraud or abuse; or
- As part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business or assets.
6. We do not knowingly collect sensitive personal data nor children’s data.
Seamless.AI does not knowingly collect or use sensitive personal data (such as data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership). Seamless.AI does not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under the age of 13.
7. You may have a right to access, correct, or delete your personal data.
Depending on circumstances and applicable law, you may have the right to access, correct, object, or delete your personal data. You may uninstall or delete the Seamless.AI Google Chrome extension to stop the collection of your information.
Depending on the circumstances and applicable law, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a local supervisory authority; the right to have Seamless.AI restrict the processing of your personal data; the right of portability of your personal data; or the right to withdraw any consent relating to the processing of your personal data. Your withdrawal of consent, if any, does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. You may contact us.
Attention: Privacy Officer
Seamless Contacts, Inc.
7652 Sawmill Road,
Dublin, Ohio 43016
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by calling (614) 636-2791