California Consumer Privacy Act Policy
Effective January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident, you may have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act that this policy addresses.
A. Collection of Information
Seamless AI may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal identifiers and information, such as name, age, address, email address, work address, phone numbers, and financial information (if you make payments to us);
- Internet, browsing, or other network information, (if you use our websites) such as internet protocol address, session ID, click or touch stream data, movement, scroll, and in some cases, keystroke activity;
- Professional or employment information, such as your role, title, or employer; and
- Education information, such as certifications, training, or schools attended.
B. Sources of Information
For all categories of personal information mentioned above, the sources of personal information include you; publicly available databases; our browser plugins; or professional networking, customer relationship management, or social media platforms.
C. Purposes of Collection of Information
We collect, use, and “sell” personal information for our business and commercial purposes. For all categories of personal information listed in this policy, our business purposes include:
- Detecting security incidents;
- Protecting against and prosecuting malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- Short-term, transient use of personal information;
- Performing services on behalf of Seamless AI, another business, or a service provider (such as maintaining or servicing accounts or providing customer service);
- Undertaking internal research; and
- Verifying or maintaining the quality of our products or services or improving them.
Other examples of our business and commercial purposes include provision of our products or services, developing or improving our services, and marketing or advertising.
We also collect and use all categories of personal information listed in this policy to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and for other purposes described to you at the point of collection of your personal information.
D. Sharing of Information
We may “sell” (as that term is broadly defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act) personal information that relates to the categories of personal identifiers and information, professional or employment information, and education information to third parties such as our customers, data brokers, data aggregation services providers, or other third parties.
We also share all categories of your personal information for the business purposes listed above with our service providers. Those service providers include information technology services providers, advertising and marketing service providers, consultants, accountants, attorneys, and others with whom we are permitted by law to share.
Seamless AI may also share all categories of personal information as part of corporate transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, or divestitures, as well as with our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may be required to share all categories of personal information with law enforcement, regulatory agencies, or litigants based on enforceable requests for this information.
We do not sell the personal information of minors under sixteen years of age without their affirmative authorization. We do not sell your financial information if you make payments to us.
E. Your Consumer Rights
You may have a right to notice, non-discrimination, access, opt out, and deletion.
- Notice. You may have the right to know about the personal information collected, used, disclosed, or sold.
- Non-discrimination. You may have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights in this section.
- Access. You may have the right to access your personal information. You may use this personal information access request form to request access to your personal information or call 1-646-736-2200.
- Opt-Out. You may have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information to third parties. You may do so by using this personal information opt-out form or calling us at 1-646-736-2200.
- Deletion. You may have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected or maintain about you. You may use this personal information deletion request form to request the deletion of your personal information or call 1-646-736-2200.
In order to exercise your rights relating to access and deletion, we need to verify your identity. When you submit a request to access or delete your personal information, we will send you an email to verify your identity. If you are unable to verify your identity and your email address, we may be unable to provide you with access to your personal information or delete your personal information.
Seamless AI does not offer financial incentives for the collection, sale, or deletion of personal information and does not have financial incentive programs for you to opt into.
F. Authorized Agent
You may have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. We must receive a signed letter from you that describes you, your designated authorized agent, and the purpose of the designation. Your designated agent may then use the access, deletion, and opt-out links described above to make a request on your behalf. In addition, we must still be able to verify your identity before you may access or delete your personal information.
We may update this policy from time to time as permitted by applicable law. When we update it, we will post the updated policy on this page and change the “last updated” date on the policy. If we make material changes to it, we will notify you either by a prominent notice on our website before the changes take effect or emailing you about those changes.
H. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or your rights, you may contact us at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
Seamless Contacts Inc,.
438 E. Wilson Bridge Rd., Suite 202,
Worthington, OH 43085
Or by email at email@example.com
Or by calling 646.736.2200