Arthur Bassett

Arthur Bassett

Senior Technology Risk Analyst

CompanyFidelity Investments
Company Phone(***) ***-****
Contact Phone(***) ***-****
Seamless Ad

Company Information

Fidelity Investments
IndustryFinancial Services
Company Size10001+ employees
Company DescriptionFidelity Investments is the second-largest mutual fund company in the U.S., behind Vanguard. The company has $1.67 trillion in assets under management through the end of October. Headquartered in Boston, the firm offers financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. Founded by Edward Johnson, II in 1946, the company is still managed by the family who own 49% of the company. Fidelity employees own the remaining 51% of the company.

Work Experience

Fidelity Investments

Senior Technology Risk Analyst